Monday, February 27, 2012

CUSTOMER'S CHOICE

Unintentionally, but I keep remembering those people especially the old ones who came by to this restaurant and for so many menu list we made and keep updated,  when we miss something, there's no way you still encounter the hard headed customer.Remember, I'm talking to our foreign customer. One day, this man arrived from European country he ordered sunny side fried eggs ( ooh man you said it's fried so, I  use oil to fry) but to my amazed he instructed me to use water to fried the eggs but still, I'm seriously listening to him, I suggested to him that since you don't want oil to use to fried the eggs it's better we boiled  it whole or (poached) but he decline to me all I can say is o.k. sir no problem. In another occasion, a man (i suspect he's a gay) with a younger handsome guy companion ordered to our waitress also fried eggs but with a twist. She want's oops I'm sorry. He want's me to use butter instead of oil to fried the eggs. He reasoned out that he's allergic to coconut oil ( widely used here) he didn't know that the butter we used has coconut oil based too. I'm suffering headache, i'm sick out this life, i just wanna scream aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment